Customize the 3D Viewer to build brand consistance experiences and configurators
Before you start
Please make sure that your plan allows you to use the API. You can find this information in your account settings. If the API is not available to you, please contact email@example.com.
To get started, you need to do the following:
- Embed our iframe as usual and add the following query parameters to the source URL:
- viewer_api=true, enables the API
- controls=false (optional), hides the controls
- btn_start=false (optional), hides the start button
- Add a unique id to the iframe element, so that you can get a reference by using document.getElementById().contentWindow.
- Call a function by sending a specific message with the postMessage-API from your page to the iframe.
To see how this could look like, take a look at our Example. You can find all information about the available functions and their parameters here. Just navigate through the documentation on the left.